We all have room for improvement; individually and in our marriages.

With divorce on the rise, I feel a desire to do my part to reach out to those that are in need of a lift in the right direction with getting out of the slump, pulling you back up from the end of your thread, or just enhancing your already great marriage!

There are some fantastic resources for every marriage.
Marriage IS worth fighting for.
Love IS worth fighting & working for!

Blinkie

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Ideal - Revisted

Here is the previous post: The Ideal

I have been thinking about this for weeks, and sometimes find myself feeling like this is a trick question - what is my ideal marriage in 5, 10, 50 years... I have a few ideas here and there. Tonight, however, I decided I would try and jot them down. Because I am a visual person, next to the 5, 10 and 50 years, I added what the year would be. Then I decided I would add how old my charm and I would be, as well as how old the kids will be. It made it more easier for me to figure out where we'd all be at in life.

What is funny is that I also added 25 years in there, because I got to 50 and realized that we'll probably be dead by then. LOL!

So, I have 5, 10, and 25 years... though I will try my best to figure out the 50 years... if we are here. I'll maybe share what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment