We all have room for improvement; individually and in our marriages.

With divorce on the rise, I feel a desire to do my part to reach out to those that are in need of a lift in the right direction with getting out of the slump, pulling you back up from the end of your thread, or just enhancing your already great marriage!

There are some fantastic resources for every marriage.
Marriage IS worth fighting for.
Love IS worth fighting & working for!

Blinkie

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Dealing with Conflict

How to Deal Effectively With Conflict

This is from the Gary Chapman's Website... One of my favorite books of his is The 5 Love Languages (which I will touch on in another post at a later time). I will from time to time share some articles such as these that just really click. Tell me what you think of this article?

No comments:

Post a Comment